Farmaste's Mission & Values
Our overall objective is to improve the lives of all farmed animals
- We offer rescue, rehabilitation and a safe haven to abused, injured, and unwanted farmed animals.
- We educate the community about the cruelty farmed animals face. We allow them to see our residents as individuals with unique personalities such that people will value them and treat them with respect and kindness.
- We offer a variety of community outreach programs and camps to promote mindfulness and compassionate living, inspiring change in the way society views and treats farmed animals.
Farmaste's Core Values
- We engage people where they are on their journey to a cruelty-free lifestyle.
- We encourage and support incremental change.
- We support only respectful and nonviolent means and methods to achieve our goals.
- All human and nonhuman animals will be treated with compassion and respect.
- We operate as a vegan sanctuary. We do not use or sell any products (e.g., eggs or wool) from our residents or allow breeding of residents.
- All human and non-human interactions are respectful. In all interactions, priority is given to the physical and emotional well-being of our residents.